February 15, 2011

Ricky Kim

On May 4, 2009 our beloved korean actor Ricky kim
married with his Girlfriend Ryu seung Joo,a musical actrees
she's 4 years older than Ricky Kim....

around 450 guests attended Ricky Kim and Ryu Seung Ju’s wedding at the Sheraton Walker Hill Hotel, Theatre Hall, Seoul.
They dated for approximately two years, after first meeting while working with Compassion, an international NGO.
They announced their engagement last month after dating for 2 years



Ricky Kim has revealed that he’ll be a father!
Kim commented, “I’m still so young, but being able to be a father feels just like a dream. I’ve always dreamed of starting a family and becoming a father, but to have that dream realized is really amazing. I put my hand on my wife’s belly and try to communicate with the child. The child sometimes even kicks me with his foot, it’s very cool.”
and on February 10th, he announced that his wife, the music actress Ryu Seung Joo, has recently given birth to a baby girl.

Congratulations Ricky Kim ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment